Welcome to another blog from the team at Globe Apartments.
This week we have been making minor improvements to make our guests stay the best it can be. We are currently looking into improving our security gate and will share our final decision when we decide on the next step.
We thought we would try to provide our guests with 5 fun facts about the Globe Apartments this week.
5 Facts about the Globe:
- The building was built in the 1880s and was called the Globe Hotel until it was delicensed in 1905.
- Later managers built the house opposite on the south eastern corner of the round-a-bout were they lived and managed 4 flats called Neleh. This was the owners name spelt backwards. If you look closely you can see the name Helen written on the house across the road(Currently this is Fitzpatrick’s Real Estate).
- It has been used as an art studio/gallery, 4 individually rented units and now after a full renovation Globe Apartments.
- We have a team of 6 Housekeeping staff as well as one maintenance staff member taking care of the building.
- The building itself has been included the Wagga Wagga City Council Urban Heritage Study as it exhibits a high degree of intactness and makes a strong contribution to the character of Wagga Wagga’s inner residential areas include.
We hope you have had a good week in the lead up to Christmas and we hope to see you soon!
Globe Apartments Team